If you are interested in volunteering at Harvest Market, please complete the form below or email [email protected]
Volunteer at Harvest Launceston
- get to know your local Tasmanian farmers and artisan producers
- join the Harvest community
- meet new people, make new friends
- eat fresh local produce
- enhance your CV
- learn about waste and help to educate others
What do Harvest volunteers do?
- Set-up and pack-down market marquees, seating areas and signage (some heavy lifting, 1 hour shift)
- Welcome visitors at the market entrances (2 hour shift)
- Represent Harvest at the market’s information stall (2 hour shift)
- Educate market goers about our FOGO program, waste and recycling and which bin is the correct bin for their waste (2 hour shift)
Sign up Today!