Harvest Market Stallholders | Saturday 23 September
Spring 4: Spring Kong.
⏰ 8.30am – 12.30pm
🚫 No dogs, sorry doggos. 🚫
Now more than ever, supporting local food systems like Harvest is vital.
It is always important that patrons remain cognisant of hygiene whilst shopping at the market ❤️
– No smoking or vaping. Seriously.
– Harvest Market is a precipitation-free zone at all times. Except for when it isn't.
– No buses, tractors are cool but.
– Sanitise your hands upon entry to the market.
– Slip, slop, slap, whack, wrap.
– Practise social distancing, people are gross.
– Cyclists and scooters dismount, hoverboards welcome though.
– Use cashless payments where possible.
– Consider a picnic in City Park, delightful!
– Stay home if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is.
– No sales before 8.30am.
– Stay frosty.
Thanks Launnie, you're the best 🥰
#launceston #tasmania #visitnortherntasmania #discovertasmania #supportlocal #eatfresh #farmersmarket #cityofgastronomy #unesco #laidbacklaunnielocal #harvestlaunceston #volunteering #community #weekendvibes #seasonal #agricultured …